The easing of Coronavirus restrictions continues from today:
- People will be allowed to meet outside - including in private gardens - in groups of up to six, or as two households (with social distancing)
- The stay-at-home rule is ending, although the government is urging people to stay local as much as possible; holidays away from home are still not allowed
- Outdoor sport facilities will reopen, including golf courses, tennis and basketball courts, and outdoor swimming areas
- Formally organised outdoor sports can restart
- Weddings can take place, attended by up to six people.